Samstag, 13. August 2011

My BSBP Partner Rebecca Anderson from UK;)

Hi there,

I am totaly excited to introduce you may Bead Soup Blog Party - Partner Rebecca Anderson
Here Jewelry work is sooo gorgeous and I love here vintag style, I can`t expect to get here Bead Soup because she works with such a lot of Materials that I adore but have never been brave enough to work with;O)) No I will give it a try and hope not to blame myselfe;)

Here a little overview of Rebeccas beautiful work:



If you would like to see more of here work please have look at her Etsy shop and her Blog too;)
My Bead Soup was send yesterday, I hope it will arrive soon;)
Pleas have also a look at the Blog of Lori Anderson she is the organizer of this great Party and I would like to thank here for here effort and hard work....Thank you soooo much Lori;)

Sabrina

Kommentare:

  1. Hey Sabrina, thanks so much for this lovely post! Hope our beads arrive soon :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wiw cool - noch jemand aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum bei der Bead-Soup. Klasse! Und Rebecca ist ein wundervoller Partner. Glückwunsch! Bin gespannt auf Eure Kreationen. LG Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen