Samstag, 17. September 2011

Its Bead Soup Blog Party Day ;O))))

Hi there

Its finally partytime;)

I am sooo excited to be part of this huge event.
As you remember I showed you some weeks ago my BSBP Partner Rebecca Anderson and the Bead Soup she sended to me. I am so happy to have here as my partner, she is such a talented jewelry designer/artist.
To fresh up you minde here again the picture of the Bead Soup that I got from her:

I really love all the Beads and stuff she sendet to me, and it was also a challenge because I was not used to work with this kinde of vintage jewelry parts;)
I totaly like to wear this kinde of jewelry but if I have to do them by my selfe I am like blocked.
When I opend Rebeccas box of beads I was suprised about myselfe, because I had a lot of ideas what I could do with it;)
And yes...I have a new passion...vintag jewelry ;O))) Rebecca, because of you my kreditcard is glowing;))) I have to buy much more of this nice bras and copper findings and of cours the turquoise...love it;)

Because I am not so used to this kinde of jewelry style I allmost did not used my glassbeads to combine them with Rebeccas Beadsoup, but I am working allready on a turquoise set of glassbeads;O))

When I was looking at all the BSBP members I saw some really nice jewelry with some ribbon includet.
So I gave this as a priority to me to use at least for one piece some ribbon and I have to say I am a little bit proud of my selfe ;O))))

Finally I did one pair of Earrings, two necklaces and one bracelet.
I really want to thank you Rebecca  for the challenge you gave me and the beautyful beads that you send to me. Is great to know you and I hope we will stay in contact;O)

Here my outcome of the 2011 Beadsoup Blogparty:


 With the nice chain and this cooper rounds I did an Amulett . I really like to wear long chain neclaces;)
 This one was a lot of work because I put the beads together with some copper wire...my fingers still hurt from working with the wire, but I really love this one....its my favorit;)
 I totaly adore this beautyful porcelain flowers and if I am honest I weard it allready yesterday *shame on me*;O)
The last last one was also the biggest challenge because I really wanted to include some ribbon, finaly I think It came out quite good for the first time;) In this bracelet I also includet some lite blue and green doted glassbeads of my own production and some patinated copper beads that I found on etsy.

And now  I will look around all this beautyful blogs on the list below.;O)

Thank you Lori for the huge organisation, I loved to be part of this creative event...

Have a look on all the others too:


The Hostess, Lori Anderson and her partner, Manuela Wutschke
 

 
19. Anna Sabina­­­­ and Erin Siegel

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

greetings from switzerland,

Sabrina

Kommentare:

  1. Oh! I love color palette you used. Creations are beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Na, da sind Dir aber einige schöne Stücke geglückt! Die Vintage Teile passen auch perfekt zu Deinen wunderschönen Glasperlchen. Ganz besonders angetan bin ich von Deinem Armband in grün - Deine Anstrengungen haben sich ausgezahlt! ;0)
    Liebe Grüße, Michi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stunning work Sabrina! You used my absolute favorite color combos! Blues, greens and copper. Just lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful! My favourite is the second necklace too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love what you did, Sabrina! I use ribbon a lot - isn't it fun? Your dotted glass beads are a perfect match. And it is totally okay that you already wore those earrings. How could you resist? They are beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I just love the color combo you used and that necklace is so one that I would wear.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You did a very nice job. And I love the ribbon in the bracelet. I think you succeeded in working with something new for you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. All of your pieces are beautiful. You really did a wonderful job! I would wear each and every one of these!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your designs turned out so amazing! I really love the bracelet and earrings especially. Great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Nice! I love the pendant that Rebecca sent you for that first necklace. Everything looks great. Love the use of silk ribbon on the bracelet! Very creative!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. you got a really nice soups and created some very cool pieces with it. So colorful and still massive. Love them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Your Bead Soup pieces are just beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. It is all beautiful Sabrina! I love what you have done with my beads. I think my favourites might be those sweet earrings.....they are gorgeous! The bracelet is also very lovely - the beads you made are just perfect. Thanks so much for being the best partner :-) One day we will meet in beautiful Switzerland, and you can show me how to make beautiful glass beads!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Gorgeous! Everything you did turned out absolutely beautiful, Sabrina! Well done on using a new style and new materials and finding a new love :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Wow, you made some really beautiful pieces, great job!
    Deb x

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. They are all beautiful, and I am not surprised that you wore the earrings already, they are adorable. Great colors, great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Oooh, turquoise and green together... just gorgeous! The earrings and bracelet are to die for!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I am also hooked to this new vintage type of jewellery thanks to this event!
    I have to say that even though all the pieces are beautiful, I adore the bracelet. It is so beautiful, and your beads look amazing. What a great mix of colours. Love it!
    By the way, I don't blame you for wearing those earrings already.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. The ribbon looks great in the bracelet! Amazing work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Your pieces are gorgeous! Love the colors. I love the bracelet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. beautiful work - nothing vintage looking about your work at all! Love the colors....

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. oh WOW! I LOVE the wonderful domed and word stamped focal in the necklace and the wonderful design you created! Love the bracelet too and especially the green and blue!

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Very pretty. Love the first necklace, the earrings and the bracelet. Colors ar fantastic together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Wonderful! You have created four terrific pieces of wearable art. I like your use of color and texture for all the designs. I think the second necklace is my favorite too. Thank you for sharing your artistic process along the way. Cheers!
    Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. You did an INCREDIBLY lovely job! I love all the variety in the necklace!

    I hope you'll join me for the next party! The badge and dates are up on my blog!

    Love, Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Those colors so look like Rebecca! You did a beautiful job and these would look great layered! Happy Hopping!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. You did a great job, I'd never know you weren't comfortable with the components.

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. This color scheme that your bead soup partner sent you is one of my favorites and I'm sure not alone. Looks like you rose and met the challenge that these components may have given you. Not only did you meet it..You Rocked it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. I love this color scheme - something about blues and greens reminds me of the ocean - everything you created is gorgeous and very wearable!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. So Gorgeous! Wow, I love your sense of style and color. Very creative use of ribbon as well.

    Julie & Andrea

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. I love the colors in your soup! The necklaces and bracelets are beautiful and the earrings are as sweet as can be!

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. I love what you created, all of your designs are fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. I am so sorry I am so late , but my computer dug in it's heels and said I'm nota-gonna go that fast:^)and you have been a busy little beaver.Your designs are nothing short of amazing.
    Be blessed to be a blessong

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. What a fantastic set of jewelry! From the necklace, to the earrings, to the bracelet, they are all wonderful. I love the color palette, and the ribbon in the bracelet. Those earrings are too cute. You did a really great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Especially love the earrings and bracelet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. All three pieces are lovely - I would wear them all in a heartbeat! So beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. you did beautiful work. The necklace is gorgeous-I love to wear long necklaces, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. Such beautiful pieces! We’re all being pushed outside our comfort zones — with amazing results!

    Enjoy the hop,
    Emanda
    http://artemisiastudio.blogspot.com/2011/09/bead-soup-reveal.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Really like what you did for the challenge - and like your lampwork beads as well. Thanks for joining in the game.

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Sabrina, you really should work with vintage type jewelry designs! You did a great job with the challenge. I love the bracelet especially! The greens look super with the copper.

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Lovely jewellery! My fave is the first one: I really like the colours and how you added the turquoise bead to the headpin on the pendant. Fab job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. really nicely done. I love the second necklace and the bracelet especially. :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Oh WOW! I love every single thing you created. What beautiful pieces to wear and enjoy. Lucky you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. WOW!!!! These are all great pieces. I love the patina you put on the copper for the first piece. it really brings it all together nicely. The color palate you have used throughout is just wonderful. Everything flows nicely. Beautiful soup!
    Melissa
    http://design.kcjewelbox.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. gorgeous jewelry! what beautiful colors!!! love turquoise!

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. I love all your pieces..love the blue and green combination and glad you got your ribbon in. Those earrings are positively SO cute.
    jenni

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. Love all the pieces you create--just wonderful! I used ribbon for the first time in my soup too. Fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. I am a earring groupie lol! If you review most of my comments you will read that earrings are the fav for me. I love the earrings you create!

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. The second long necklace and the green earrings are my favourite pieces. There is great texture in the necklace and great colours in the earrings.
    Ambra

    AntwortenLöschen