Montag, 30. Januar 2012

The Bead soup is on the way to Texas;O)

Hi zusammen,

letzten Freitag habe ich nun endlich die Bead Soup richtung Texas geschickt;) Ich war so im Stress das ich total vergessen habe Fotos zu machen;O/
Aber auf diese Weise ist die Überraschung um so grösser;)

Dear all,
Last Friday I send the Bead soup for Kathy on the way to Texas ;) I was in such a hurry that I totally forgot to take some pictures:o(
But in this way the surprise is even bigger ;)
I really hope you like it Kathy;O) and I can`t wait to get your package;O)
greetings
Sabrina

Kommentare:

  1. jupiduu... :-) wetts denne aber scho au gseh!!!;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hello, I’m blog hopping and visiting all the bead soup participants. Can’t wait to see the big reveals.

    ♥ tejae

    AntwortenLöschen