Samstag, 3. März 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party - Day;) with my partner Kathy Combs

Hallo zusammen,

nun ist es endlich soweit und ich freu mich total all die wunderschönen Werke zu bestaunen, die an diesem Blog Hop entstanden sind;) Mit dem wunderschönen Set von Kathy habe ich insgesammt 5 Schmuckstücke gefertigt. 3 Paar süsse Ohrringe, ein Armband und eine Kette.

Ich habe das set von Kathy manchmal mit ein wenig Schmuckzubehör aus meiner Sammlung erweitert. Es sind aber hauptsächlich Perlen von Kathy ;)

Und hier natürlich jetzt das wichtigste, die Fotos;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi dear blog visitors;)

its finaly blog party day;) and I am soooooo excited to see all this amazing pieces you made out of your soup.
With Kathys wonderful soup I did in total 5 pieces of jewelry.
3 pairs of earrings, a bracelet and a necklace.
I used the clasp in the bracelet and the focal piece as a charm in the necklace. For the bracelet I used the first time a waxed cord that I had in may box since years;O))) but I really like how it looks now and for sure I will try to use it more often;)

But now the most importent thing.... The Pictures;)

First of all again the soup I got from Kathy:
Thank you again Kathy for this great box full of little treasures;)

And now, the bracelet:

The necklace:

And the earrings:


And now, please have also a look at Kathys blog and her beautyful work;)
I will go and visit now aaaalllll your great blogs;)
At the bottom you will finde the list of all participants.


As a last word, thank you Lori for your great work and organization of this event, I am really happy that I was able to be part of it again.

Happy Bloghop;)....
1. Adlinah Kamsir (Kingdom of Bahrain) and Hajer Waheed (Singapore)

2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)

3. Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)

4. Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman



7. Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu










15. Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)

16. Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)







21. Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski

22. Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)


24. Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)

25. Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs









32. Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)

33. Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)




37. Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)






41. Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)




45. Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)



48. Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent







54. Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)

55. Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)











65. Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)

66. Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)












76. Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)


78. Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)








83. Michelle Jensen (Canada) and Sandra Young (Canada)













93. Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick


95. Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)


97. Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)

98. Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)


Kommentare:

  1. You did an amazing job showcasing the beauty of each bead. I love your style - very earthy. The beads in the bracelet would have had me stumped but you did a really cool design with them with the cord - love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Green is my favorite color! I love you bead soup that your partner sent...and to be honest I can't pick a favorite of your designs...I love them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great work! Those are all stunning pieces :)Really loving that bracelet !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That bracelet and necklace are gorgeous! And I love the enameled pieces. I hope you had fun!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great work! My fav is the pin earrings. You really have to look to see it is a pin. Love them!
    Cilla
    Come visit us #24~

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What beautiful work - I'm sure Kathy is proud of all that you made with her bead soup! I especially love the bracelet with the waxed linen cord!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the necklace and bracelet. Yes, the pin earrings are very unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. All of them are lovely, hard to choose a favourite. I love your designs: simple yet extremely elegant! Wonderful set.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh everything is gorgeous! I particularly like the necklace focal -- it looks like an embellished Tagua nut slice, but it isn't is it? Gorgeous work. I would wear any of these things :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Sabrina, I LOVE the way you cooked my soup. You are the best chef ever. It is so fun to see what another artist does with your work. I especially love the bracelet and now wish I had my beads back! Ha! I have used those peacock beads in several earrings but had never thought about a bracelet. The black cord is perfect with the beads and the closure. And I love that you made earrings out of the pins. I didn't even expect you to use those. Truly lovely...every piece. Thank you for taking such good care of my soup!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. love them all, mainly the bracelet
    I'm a partecipant from Italy, I'm trying to visit all of you.
    this was really a great experience!
    ciao ciao

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Genau meine Farben ;0) Wunderbar umgesetzt, liebe Sabrina. Vor allem vom Armband bin ich restlos begeistert! Das hat was ganz Besonderes! Liebe Grüße, Michi

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Tolle Sachen hast Du geschaffen. Das Armband ist der Knaller!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Such gorgeous pieces! I love the stunning charm on the necklace. It's very unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful work! I especially like the bracelet :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I love that bracelet! Really beautiful designs on all of them. Great job! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Love them all! Simple classy designs where you let the beads and the components really "speak". Each one get to make their own voice heard so to speak, and together they make beautiful choirs. Hope you get my figure of speaking :-). The focal in the necklace is beautiful, and your design really let it shine. I agree with Heidi. I'd wear any of them.

    I don't think we've met before, and I am very happy to make your acquaintance. Sincerely, Malin

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Sabrina, I love your design. The bracelet came out so cool, the way you incorporated the beads and the bold black strip braid. Your earrings are beautiful. I especially like the green one. It is nice knowing you and your beautiful art. Thanks for dropping at my blog too. Kind regards. Dita.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. So beautiful Sabrina - I love the colours. You have made such elegant jewellery - I love how you have blended your style with your gorgeous soup. I love it all but my favourites are the coral earrings - so pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. What a wonderful soup you have made from your ingredients! I can't pick a favorite: I love the bracelet (keep working with the waxed thread - you did beautiful work with it!), the necklace focal is amazing, and the earrings would be in my wardrobe every day (especially the enameled safety pins!). Fantastic job! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Love the simplicity and elegance of your designs! They're beautiful! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Wow! Wunderhübsch! Bin begeistert! Liebe Grüße Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Great pieces of jewelry. The bracelet is spectacular.

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. I love your bracelet especially! The black cording was perfect. The olive green ribbon in the necklace was such a nice companion to the focal and the chain. And those pins are so perfect for earrings! I would wear those in a heartbeat. You knew a fantastic earring component when you saw one...

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your earrings! Beautiful..
    The necklace is stunning too..beautiful work..I'm doing to check out your beads!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Such beautiful work! The first bracelet is my favourite.

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Lovely! I especially love the earrings long and slinky!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Pretty pieces. Love the necklace and the enamel beads.

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. I love everything you created! The bracelet and the necklace are my favorites though, the green beads and the silk cord look great with them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Everything is so pretty. Love the bracelet and that last pair of earrings are really interesting. Did you do that with enamel!

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Beautiful! I love everything you made. I'm especially fond of the bracelet, I love the clasp and those bead caps are stunning. You did a wonderful job using your bead soup ingredients! Cheers!
    Lori D.

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. I love all the things you made especially the bracelet. Beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Dir sind da wirklich wunderschöne Schmuckstücke gelungen. Der Style vom Armband mit dem tollen Verschluss gefällt mir gut. Aber auch die Kette mit dem farbenfrohen Seidenband ist fantastisch. Und die Ohrringe... Mannomann! Super!
    Liebe Gruesse, Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. So beautiful, you did a great job... like allways ;)

    Da hast du wieder mal was wahnsinnig schönes zusammengestellt. Ich staune jedesmal aufs neue :*

    Grüessli Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. I love that focal. It is perfect mixed with the metal and silk. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Everything is so pretty The bracelet is so unexpected with the ribbon and your choice of beads to use. I love the necklace and the earrings are little pieces of art in themselves!

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. I am an earring person and I love yours. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Very nice work - love the earrings and the ribbon on the bracelet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Gorgeous work!! Love the enameled earrings the best!! But it all is wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Everything you made is just beautiful! I REALLY LOVE the bracelet with the waxed linen! That is simply stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. Sabrina, I love what you did with your soup!

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Cool bracelet - love that toggle clasp! Love all the earrings and the bracelet too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. Great pieces! I love your bracelet and the toggle. You definately got great ingredients!

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. Boh, tolle Sächelchen haste zusammengestellt. Der Kettenanhänger ist ja echt ein hingucker und um die grünen Ohrringe beneide ich dich echt. Willste evtl. tauschen??

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. Very nice, I love the focal in the necklace and the enamel earrings. Beautiful!
    Sonya

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. All the pieces are beautiful. I really like the bracelet. Beautiful job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. I love every single bead soup piece you made. The bracelet is just divine and I would wear all the earrings in a heartbeat - no questions. Great, great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. I love your style. All your pieces are great and your color combination choices are exceptional.

    AntwortenLöschen
  50. Superschöne Sachen hast du gemacht, mein Favorit ist das Armband.
    So eine "Suppe" ist manchmal anstrengend aber hat auch viele schöne Seiten, ich glaube, ich werde das nächste mal wenn es irgendwie passt auch wieder mitmachen ☺.

    Lieben Gruß und vielen Dank für den virtuellen Besuch
    Manu

    AntwortenLöschen
  51. I love the simplicity of each of your designs. There's no fuss and nothing extra to them, they are simply beautiful. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  52. Thank you all for your lovely comments, It was great to be part again in the BSBP:) stay tuned....soon I will post about a giveaway out of my beadsoup creations;)

    Lovely greetings
    Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  53. love what you made with your soup, very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  54. Oooh, I love your pieces! That first bracelet in particular with the braided (?) cord is wonderful! Love the juxtaposition of the cord and the glass beads. Lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen